Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm a terrible blogger...

So I have come to the conclusion that I am a terrible blogger. I have so much to catch up on, which makes me want to blog less and less as time goes on. But, I decided it was time for me to at least try and start catching up. So here we go!

Summer has turned out to be absolutely amazing so far!! I love coming home from work and hanging out with friends and family. One night Alex, Shawn and I went bowling. I will have everyone notice that I am the top score. Yes, that is right. I WON! 127 is my all time high at bowling. I think I might go pro!
Cinco De Mayo may be one of my new favorite holidays. Jake, Kat, Tom and I celebrated by eating fajitas, smashing a pinata, and watching Zoro. I was sure to get my share of the candy. 



Applebees is the place to be Mon-Thurs after 9pm. Half off appetizers! If all else fails, go to Applebees. 
Not sure what Alex was planning to do with that knife...

No comments: